Hi Kai,

Yeah, that is a pretty fair summary. My Logitech Rumble Pad also has
the square shaped sockets which is fine for a game like MOTA, but in a
case like you might want to spin a light saber in a circle it is
pretty much impossible just by the poor socket design. However, in
terms of price I recommend the Philips simply because it is like $20
cheaper and it doesn't have that strange square socket design.