To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Wednesday, January 12, 2011 9:57 PM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Sticks version game pads.

Hi Kai,

Definitely. Not only that as I said earlier the issue just isn't
related to memory as some people believe. There is a serious issue for
programmers when we have to support/map extremely large files to the
file system. Now days with blue ray, high definition digital camras,
etc it is becoming more and more common for the average Joe and Jane
to have some extremely huge files containing music, videos, whatever.
The old 32-bit file systems of the 32-bit Windows era just can't cope
with those kind of files in memory or saving them to the file system.
Plus I'm a musician/composer and believe me when I say that working
with the higher end sound production software 64-bit systems would
definitely come in handy.