hmmm thats all well and good but unless everyone uses bgt, c++ vb .net or something up to date it won't matter as I said there are still people using vb6, dx7 and 8. Maybe those using bgt will get better results as well as the newer dotnet languages, c++, maybe the newer dotnets. But unless everyone using vb6 and autoit upgrades they won't be going anywhere fast.
A lot of the blind games are card games.
usa, bpc, gma and maybe soundrts can take advantage but the rest, hmmm.
Saying that playinginthedark has improved their system so again that may be good.
If agrip starts again maybe they can take advantage.
In a few days I will upgrade one of my expensive readers which I have saved for.
This means that my next system can be if I choose win7 and not xp.
Ofcause I will have to really customise the unit but win7 has grown on me i could live with the os if I had to.