I'm sorry  but I jsut can't help but jump in. Please stop taking it
out on us as we're not iphone developers. I mean we're not here to
tell you every game that's out there and surely if there was a good
sports accesible game surely you'd have heard about it. It just gets
frustrating when you send like 5 messages with the same thing. I'm not
trying to be rude here just saying please at least analyze your
messages before yous end them.