To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Thursday, January 20, 2011 6:09 AM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Mysteries of the Ancients Levels

well tom, they have been waiting a fecking long time for the games.
That you had to write your own engine has slowed things down.
TO be fair if I was a preorder user I'd probably be going down your throat at you, flaming, swearing and such.
These people have waited years and years for this game or games.
I think they are rather fed up with the waiting.
This is not your fault, the new engine for the most part really rocks and will enable you to do a major load of stuff. But they don't care anymore they want the fecking game after all they payed for it!!!