Hi Shaun,

Yeah. Thing is most of them have no clue what is like to create a
multipurpose game engine and then still produce a game at the same
time. It would be kind of like writing BGT and Q9 at the same time.
Since MOTA requires the G3D Engine there is no question which product
comes first, but having the engine more or less ready for production
now will mean I can crank out games in under a year. It just requires
that piece of software I didn't have two or three years ago, and I
happened to have to write by hand because there was no BGT to purchase
at the time.

Cheers!