I agree, lodgic is something I fall down on all the time. If I'm looking at a piece of equipment for example like a computer, I know how it works and understand the menus, but throw a whole load of coding language at me and I just go blank. ----- Original Message ----- From: "Arianna Sepulveda" <englishride...@gmail.com>
To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Tuesday, February 01, 2011 9:17 AM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Game Creation Tools

Oh, my God, Tom! Please, please, please consider doing this! I'd buy
it! Programming is something I don't know how people do. I am truely
astounded at how much work is involved, and I don't think I could
figure it out too well. However, programming must have some logic to
it--it's a system, after all, and I love systems. But this would get
me started. I've always wanted to create some audio games! Something
kinda like Super Mario World--well, not exactly--it's copywritten,
after all, but something similar. Hmmm, wonder if the sounds/music is
copywritten? Probably--who am I kidding? Anyhow, I've always wanted to
do something like this!

Thanks,
Ari

Hi Jacob,

Hey, that's all I want to know. I'd much rather have an honest opinion
saying you don't like the idea rather than spending months creating a
piece of software that no one has any interest in buying. If and when
I ever go commercial with the Genesis 3D engine I  need to know what
people are looking for. My personal opinion right now is to add
scripting so that it can be scripted like BGT. However, there are
some, maybe not many, who are reluctant to learn a scripting language
like Lua, Angelscript, etc and build games that way.

Cheers!