Hi Philip,

While I do understand your problem I do feel it would be wrong to
restrict someone from using mouse and joystick support, and force them
to purchase a more expensive license to have access to those devices.
One thing we are seriously lacking in accessible games is decent
quality support for joysticks, racing wheels, gamepads, mice, etc. I
just feel these features should be included along side keyboard
support.

As for pathfinding perhaps make that a pro feature. After all, it is a
more advanced feature of the engine and could reasonably considered a
Pro option. That's how I'd view it if I were in your position.