Hi Philip,

Well, I guess this all depends upon your view of what is
important/essential. You are considering joysticks and mice advanced
input features. I don't see it that way. It is my firm believe that
all input devices weather it is a keyboard, joystick, and mouse is
equally important. Weather it is a free or commercial game all should
offer mouse and joystick support just as they would a keyboard. There
is a good reason why I feel so strongly about this.

As you know for many years I was sighted. I grew up on mainstream
games for the Atari and NES. Before I lost my sight I was beginning to
get into PC games. For the better part of 20 years the input device I
used most was a joystick, and during the PC game years I started to
get use to the mouse. Bottom line, I'm most at home with those
devices, and find the keyboard downright clunky and infurior to other
game devices. So from my personal perspective joystick and mouse
support is essential to have in any game regardless of cost.

I can't speak for everyone else, but I'm pretty sure any customers who
are into mainstream games as I am, those who use consoles like the
XBox, will be extremely disappointed if joysticks and mice are not a
standard BGT feature. It is a case of once exposed to using those
devices for game play you don't want to go back to using keyboards.

The best thing I can suggest, if you are determined to make this a
paid feature, is to remove it from the demo but include it for Light,
Single Pro, and the Unlimited Pro versions. That's the best thing I
can come up with.  That way even free games using the Light version
has that option.

Let's give a quick example. Let's suppose that someone purchases the
light bersion intending to create free games. Unfortunately, joysticks
and mice are a pro only feature. Now, you are expecting him/her to pay
$99 for that additional feature only to give away free games. I find
it a bit unfair, but that's just my opinion.