HI Damien,

I see. Well, I guess I understand your logic to a point, but it
definitely isn't very portable that way. I guess I was assuming you
were like most laptop users that install all of your apps to the hhard
drive, and store books, movies, setup files, whatever on the external.
That's what I do and it works out fine for me. That leaves me the
option to unplug any external device and connect another one in its
place.

Cheers!