On Sat, Feb 05, 2011 at 09:04:34AM -0500, Thomas Ward wrote:
> Anyway, you will be happy to know that I am working on Linux ports of
> my games. However, they won't be ready until I release the Windows
> versions,

[My Reply:]
        I pretty-much stick with stock Debian software on the PC,
running my website, and doing email, IRC, and the occasionaledbrowse
session of web searching.  I use the XP laptop for online shopping, and
now gaming it seems. .<grins>.  The Orca screen reader flakes out too
often, and Ice Weasel hangs too much for me to like using them.  I like
tabbing around a web page, and the tab key hangs up too much on some
links for me to use Ice Weasel as my primary browser, and I prefer the
console anyway.

        I'll likely play your Windows ports until I run out of enough
cash to keep replacing Mickeysoft every other year.  What a ripoff.
Just more graphics and flash I can't see anyway, and I hate being shown
a Fisher-Price interface designed to be used by the stupidest humans on
the planet.  It's insulting being put in the bassinet where my clicking
won't hurt all Bill Gate's hard work.

                                Michael

--
Linux User:     177869 # Powered By: Intel # http://rivensight.dyndns.org