On Sat, Feb 05, 2011 at 09:45:36AM -0600, Charles Rivard wrote:
> At one time, he was contemplating the creation of Lone Wolf 4.0.  I

[My Reply:]

        My attraction to Aces was the ability to roam the entire
Atlantic and North Seas at will.  The game didn't pay any attention at
all as to where you went and patrolled, as far as I could tell, even
when it assigned you a quadrant.

        I was always hoping to find a cheat code for the sucker to allow
unlimited ammo, fuel, and a Type-26 boat, not released until near the
end of the war, just to see how many convoys I could wrack up.  Well,
I'm checking out Lonewolf and the tank one.  Dunno how that one is going
to play out, since half the strategy in tank warfare was using your
environment, popping up from behind hills, taking your shot, moving
behind another hill and popping up again and basically sniping in armor.

                                Michael

--
Linux User:     177869 # Powered By: Intel # http://rivensight.dyndns.org