Hi Phil,

Good point. I didn't think of that. However, that sort of thing was
exactly the reason I purchased Sarah.

I think most people know here I'm not a big Harry Potter fan. I read
the books, they were okay, but I wasn't on the front line to get the
books, watch the movies, or out there on the internet reading every
single scrap of fan fiction available. Just wasn't that kind of fan,
and had none of the mania surrounding those books and movies. So to be
honest I wasn't even going to buy Sarah when I found out it was based
on the Harry Potter universe. However, what convinced me to buy it was
all the puzzles to solve etc. As I mentioned earlier on list I like
action/adventure games with puzzle solving and/or treasure hunting in
them. Sarah does very well at providing a bit of all of these elements
so I got it.

The thing is there are very few audio games with anything equalling
Sarah when it comes to puzzles to solve etc. there are plenty of
mainstream games like that, but very very few accessible games that
offers that degree of puzzle solving and replay value. That's what
disappoints me so much about audio games.

Smile.