On Tue, Feb 08, 2011 at 06:55:49PM -0500, Phil Vlasak wrote:
> When I sat down in the Ziegfeld theater in New York  for the first
> showing of Star Wars the first movie, I got goose bumps

[My Reply:]
        Hi Phil,

        Have you read David Weber's "Honor Harrington" series, which
have some fairly descriptive battle scenes.  Laid out so well, in fact,
you can visualize what's going on in your head as it's happening.  The
entire series is over at the Baen Free Library, online at:

        http://www.baen.com/library/

        It's one of the finest science fiction series I've ever seen,
and have read them over and over again.

                                Michael

--
Linux User:     177869 # Powered By: Intel # http://rivensight.dyndns.org