On Thu, Feb 10, 2011 at 12:54:23PM -0500, Trouble wrote:
> They don't like being called those terms and neither should you.

[My Reply:]

        Oh, I dunno.  I kinda like the nickname "Gaijin."  It's a pretty
bad slang term describing white people in Japanese.  Being that "Foreign
White Devil" is kinda neat. <.grins.>  Tossing it back in their faces is
even more fun.

                                Michael

--
Linux User:     177869 # Powered By: Intel # http://rivensight.dyndns.org