Definitely worth the buy, in my opinion. If you don't mind cheesy and cartoonish music and sounds, you'll dig this game... I unfortunately didn't get to finish the whole thing. Let me know how it turns out if you get it?

At 04:06 PM 10/02/2011, you wrote:
Actually that's a game I've been considdering getting for quite a long while, sinse a 2D game cube game would certainly sute me, but didn't get chance to investigate as much as I would've wanted, I'll have to look into it.

Beware the grue!

To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Friday, February 11, 2011 12:01 AM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Clearing Up Some Myths About Mainstream Games

Hey Dark

I'm aware of the history of the word. grins. That was why I mentioned it... since now beat em ups and fighting games would be recognized as separate genres, at least by most people. Either way I see your point... I loved old beat em ups as well, but the genre does seem to have died out. I urge you to give Viewtiful Joe a try though.. the gamecube version is good from what I hear, and it's a nice mesh of beat em up and puzzle-solving. I've tried it on te ps2 and love it... and I think you will, too... if you don't mind a slightly silly plot. lol.