It all depends on how you look at it. I don't mind being referred to as a blink if it is meant in good-natured fun. When used in that manner, it is not at all meant as a derogatory term, and no harm is meant by the user. If it is meant as a derogatory term, and meant to insult, then I would take offense. Take the post that Phil sent out that listed the 10 top reasons a mainstream game is played by blind people. Was it meant in jest?, or in harm. It didn't bother me one darned bit. It was funny, and that is how it was intended. So why take offense when, obviously, none was meant?

---
Shepherds are the best beasts!
----- Original Message ----- From: "Trouble" <troub...@columbus.rr.com>
To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Thursday, February 10, 2011 11:54 AM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Clearing Up Some Myths About Mainstream Games

i can tell you the reason its coming out.
it is just as degrading to the blind community as a few others are to different cultures.
They don't like being called those terms and neither should you.
The person you mentioned that slings this saying around has big issues with blindness. You can really tell it in a interview done with him about going blind. So anyone that condones it or uses it is degrading those with disabilities.
You should educate instead of discriminate!
I am visually impaired or blind not a DAM BLINK!