Hi Phil,

I see. Well, if you ever want to port Sarah to BGT or perhaps Genesis
3D let me know off list. I'd love to help you port it to something
else. While the GMA Engine is nice for what it does it really is too
restrictive for a game like Sarah. There are a number of things I
always thought could have been done better, and there still are little
bugs that pop up. I often still get the bug where Sarah starts and she
can't move, and i have to restart the game again to have it load
correctly. While I love the game such miner bugs get to be annoying to
say the least.

Anyway, I know about the hot keys for the quick spell menu, but still
I find it a tad bit slow. Perhaps asigning a spell to a number like 1
through 0 might help. You could select the default spell and then use
spacebar to cast it. That way you could have stupify or something like
that at the ready when entering an unexplored room.

Cheers!