Hi Muhammed,

In the Tomb Raider games if you want Lara to jump and grab a ledge you
would press something like alt+up arrow to jump forward and then press
control key as soon as she is near enough to the ledge to grab it. If
you release the jump keys and hold down control Lara will hang
suspended from the ledge. Pressing control+up arrow will have her
valt/climb up onto the top of the ledge. Instead of making it that
complex in Mysteries of the Ancients I simplified it quite a bit and
have Angela do this automatically.