Hi,

Yeah, no kidding. I have a 10-gage shotgun that has been in the family
for close to a hundred years. Let me tell you that thing kicks like a
muel. The one and only time I fired it the darn recoil knocked me flat
on my rear plus gave me a large knot on my shoulder. Although, I fired
a 20-gage shotgun that wasn't quite that bad. Lol!