My favourite is scansoft Daniel.
To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Monday, March 28, 2011 5:18 PM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Thoughts on Community Projects

Hi Jim,

That's definitely an interesting list of voices. While I generally
like the Cepstral voices Emily, Frank, Linda, and Robin definitely
aren't my favorites. They are some of there lower quality sounding
voices in my opinion. I like Cepstral Diane, Cepstral Callie, and
Cepstral David which I use on my Linux laptop for reading books,
e-mails, etc.  However, we seam to be in agreement regarding the At&T
voices.

Hi Hayden,

Wow! that's pretty amazing that you got Scansoft Jill from one of my games
since I myself do not even have that voice. <grin>

I do have
AT&T Crystal
AT&T Audrey
AT&T Charles
AT&T Claire
AT&T Anjali
AT&T Lauren
AT&T Mel
AT&T Mike
AT&T Ray
AT&T Rich
Cepstral Emily
Cepstral Frank
Cepstral Linda
Cepstral Robin
CMU Kal Diphone
Microsoft Mary
Microsoft Mike
Microsoft Sam
NeoSpeech Kate
NeoSpeech Paul
ScanSoft Jane
ScanSoft Jennifer

My favorites are AT&T Lauren, AT&T Crystal and AT&T Charles. But I do also
like NeoSpeech Kate both on my computer and on my Book Sense XT.

BFN

     Jim

You're just jealous because the voices only talk to me.

j...@kitchensinc.net
http://www.kitchensinc.net
(440) 286-6920
Chardon Ohio USA