Hi Thomas,

Right if you are playing a text adventure game with some text adventure tool
kit engine, but if you are writing a game yourself you can build in all of the
sapi5 speech review that one would need.  Like spelling out names, places,
things etc etc like Qo'nos for example.  It just takes building in any review
that a person might need.

BFN

    Jim

I'd love to, but I'm building a pig from a kit.

j...@kitchensinc.net
http://www.kitchensinc.net
(440) 286-6920
Chardon Ohio USA