Hi Hayden,

Wow! that's pretty amazing that you got Scansoft Jill from one of my games since I
myself do not even have that voice. <grin>

I do have
AT&T Crystal
AT&T Audrey
AT&T Charles
AT&T Claire
AT&T Anjali
AT&T Lauren
AT&T Mel
AT&T Mike
AT&T Ray
AT&T Rich
Cepstral Emily
Cepstral Frank
Cepstral Linda
Cepstral Robin
CMU Kal Diphone
Microsoft Mary
Microsoft Mike
Microsoft Sam
NeoSpeech Kate NeoSpeech Paul
ScanSoft Jane
ScanSoft Jennifer

My favorites are AT&T Lauren, AT&T Crystal and AT&T Charles.  But I do also
like NeoSpeech Kate both on my computer and on my Book Sense XT.

BFN

    Jim

You're just jealous because the voices only talk to me.

j...@kitchensinc.net
http://www.kitchensinc.net
(440) 286-6920
Chardon Ohio USA