This is actually why i tend to keep hal running even when having Sapi read screens in winfrotz tts, so that words like Qo'nos are indeed readable with virtual focus.

I will say though as someone who needs to use sapi support a lot in games which either don't print text to the screen for Hal to read or where such reading would interfere with the game (eg in a mud), I don't find it too much trouble.

In fact vip mud has a very nice answer to the spelling problem in terms of it's find and review keys precisely so that you can check spellings and grab words from the output window to use in commands and I've used the keys very efficiently with sapi.

Beware the grue!