Hi Thomas,

Yes, my second game for Windows was Trucker.  I put text on the screen and Jaws
would read it.  Too bad that Window Eyes and other screen readers would not.
So then I started making games with recorded speech.  That is allot of work and
not as flexible as using the sapi5 text to speech engine.  I just wish that
everyone could have a high quality sapi5 voice or two that they liked.  Now
Pong and the game that I am working on now do not have much speech in them, so
recorded speech could work.  Well until the score, log file and record file
that is.

Yes, Blossom Music Center was the out door amphitheater that we also saw Pat
Bennatar at.  Great great concert.  Just a bit too loud though.  Not only did
it sound great, but she was wearing that skin tight black cat suit with the red
ties.  She really looked great!  And Neil Geraldo had his arm in a cast.  Still
played excellently though.

BFN

    Jim

Cannabis, Rock N Roll, Sex, Love, Health, Happiness and Peace to all!

j...@kitchensinc.net
http://www.kitchensinc.net
(440) 286-6920
Chardon Ohio USA