To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Tuesday, March 29, 2011 3:47 PM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] X-Sight Games - Re: RSGames Client

Hi Thomas,
How is it different though? I mean, the only difference is in the storyline and the Christmassy sound effects. Take that out and you're left with a typical Troopanum, Dark Destroyer type theme. You could just as easily say those beepings were different alien ships coming to land on you or aircrafts coming to attack your base, etc. I mean, if you think it is different and will do well with the audiogames arena then I will happily redo it, but from the impression I got a couple months back when this sort of game was discussed it wasn't everybody's favourite. I wonder exactly how many people enjoy playing Giftanum as opposed to Troopanum, Dark Destroyer, Judgment Day in the "shoot before it lands" type of games, and Bobby's Revenge, The Great Toy Robbery, Christmas Whoopass and Kringle Crash in the Christmas themed games?
Regards,
Damien.