De: "Phil Vlasak" <p...@pcsgames.net>
Para: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Data: Terça, 5 de Abril de 2011 16:00
Assunto: Re: [Audyssey] MOTA 18 - levers?

Hi Thomas,
I completely disagree with your logic that the levers should not be
described. In many  sighted games the items are colored differently to
indicate that they go together, so a gold key unlocks a gold lock.
I could understand your thinking in the difficult levels of play, but not
for the beginner level.
I suggest the color of the lever and statues be a separate file so in
beginner level it would say bronze lever but in a more difficult level you
would have to guess which lever unlocked which  statue.
Phil