Hi Matheus,

Matheus wrote:

but there are two sides of the coin here. if you use these recorded
speech clips it will be more time consuming for you to adjust it,
because you will always get complaints that the speech is too fast, that
some users don't like this voice and that they may have something much
better available to use, etc.

My reply:

Unfortunately, all I can say is that they are free to record and edit
their own custom voice/language pack if it bothers them that much. I'm
trying to create a high quality product, with the best possible voice
possible, and using SAPI voices directly isn't as easy or simple as
you think. I've got my reasons for not adding SAPI 5 support which
I'll explain below.

Matheus wrote:

However, if you used sapi you could
use a file to have the text in different lines.

My reply:

The thing is I'd litterally have to rewrite the entire game from
scratch to add a feature like that. That's why I'm not adding SAPI
support either. I don't think you understand the fact that what you
are asking for is far too late in the development process. I am not
going to spend the next six months or a year of my life totally
rewriting Mysteries of the Ancients because a few people now want SAPI
 support. If we would have talked about this back when I was rewriting
the G3D engine and game early in 2010 I might have considered it, but
right now it is just way too late to think about it. Please,
understand I want this game done in June if possible. I don't want to
keep writing and rewriting the same thing over and over again. The
fact of the matter is that no matter what I do weather I add SAPI
support or don't add SAPI support I won't be able to please everyone.
Somebody will just have to be unhappy with the results.

Cheers!