Hi,

No problem, and thanks for the work you guys are doing. As I mentioned
to Matheus the kind of work you are doing simply isn't possible with
SAPI right now anyway. I'm certainly not going to hand my source code
to someone else, and adding some sort of language data file to the
game is far too time consuming to consider at this late date. Plus I'm
still working on the Linux version of this game and it is easy to copy
a bunch of wav files from one version to the other. It is not so easy
if you are using two completely different speech APIs etc. In my
opinion using SAPI is actually more trouble than it is worth at this
point in time.

Cheers!