Hi Matheus,

Like I explained to Dark, must have been about a month back, a lot of
issues like that are going to be taken care of once I get all the
levels finished. So the enchanted sword which is clearly the most
powerful in the game won't appear  until a later game level. the only
reason you can get it at all on level 1 or 2 is simply because this is
a beta and not everything is completely finished yet.

HTH