Hi Thomas,

Yeah, I had a dos football game named Field General.  It also had so many
different play options that even though I sort of knew what most of them
basically were, it was still just too much.  But I do know that my football
game does not quite have enough different play options.  I still like playing
it though.  I win more often than not, but do not believe that I have ever had
a perfect season.

BFN

    Jim

WARNING: The Surgeon General Started Smoking!

j...@kitchensinc.net
http://www.kitchensinc.net
(440) 286-6920
Chardon Ohio USA