Hi Mich.

I'm afraid one problem I do have as a rather atypical visually impared person (actually I admit I have something of a prejudice against certain sorts of institutionalized blind people), is that I miss some stuff.

This might be one.

if however you know this podcast service, feel free to give them my contact details (I'll be quite willing to send them off list), and I'll gladly talk to them by phone or in person if necessary.

Beware the grue!