well there are a lot of simple games for the blind but each dev has their own twists.
In fact q9 was just a simple side scroller for me.
I brought mainly because phil benefall has put humer in the game and it made me laugh.
So there is a twist.
Each dev has a twist.
Ofcause that was before people started hacking and modding games which could be hacked and modded.
So the games sound better than they actually are.
With in some cases missions changing.
Ie technoshock.
The story really sucks but with the mod, you can imagine your self like john connor from the terminator films fighting the machines.
Ofcause its still the same story but still.