Hi Johny.

sounds familiar, I mentioned my very similar expeirence to yours regarding the pen friend with mine and the mobile phone.

I actually briefly ran across audio games very early on in 2003 when I was looking at the whitestick.co.uk site's online games list, but disregarded trying them because I suspected they would be far too symplistic and umbed down for me (I admit in many cases I was wrong).

It wasn't until in fact Bryan introduced me to shades of doom that I even thought games with sound could be as interesting as the graphical ones I usually play ;d.

Beware the grue!