Hi,

Well, using the spacebar in this case is not a good idea. That' is of
course the fire key. Although, I love your suggestion to use the
escape key. I can always remap quit game to q. That might throw a few
people at first, but I can think of a number of games where q brings
up a quit prompt. Still I'll see what everyone else has to say first.

Cheers!