To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Saturday, April 30, 2011 1:42 AM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Interrupting Speech in MOTA

Hi Thom,

I too like the idea of the esc key for silencing speech.

But here is another suggestion. Would it be possible to think about using
the caps lock key to silence speech? Just thinking if it is possible it
might mean less recoding.

rich
Sent: Friday, April 29, 2011 7:51 AM

Hi,

Hmmm...It ssounds like the majority are in favor of using the escape
key. Sounds fair enough to me. That leaves the shift, control, and alt
keys open as modifiers. Which I need all of them for MOTA 3D when I
release that version of the game which also will be using the G3D
engine of course.