Hi Shaun,

No, it won't unfortunately. I got the same info from Nextup.com, and I
wrote them back and let them know their so-called fix was specific to
Vista not Win 7. There is no "classic view" in the Win 7 control
panel. That feature was removed in Windows 7. They sent me a hack to
type into the run dialog that forced Win 7 to show the 32-bit control
pannel items for speech, but when I set up something like a 32-bit
voice as default certain games like Jim Kitchens didn't come up
talking with the 32-bit voices. The only voice I could get to work was
MS Anna. So I don't know that there is a quick and easy solution for
this issue. I think we are going to have to wait until Cepstral,
Cereproc, etc get off their tails and produce 64-bit compatible voices
as right now there isn't many to choose from. On the bright side the
Accapella group have released a 64-bit version of Heather for Mac, but
they are still working on the 64-bit version for Windows. As alot of
you know I use that voice a lot, particularly in older versions of
MOTA, and its probably one of the best Sapi 5 voices out there. So it
looks like the Accapella Group are at least trying to address the
problem right now.