Hi all,

I just wanted to let everyone know I was slightly wrong aboutsome
things I said earlier on list. I said that the only 64-bit voices I
knew of were Microsoft Anna, ESpeak, and a couple Loquendo voices. As
it turns out I managed to get the Ivona voices working on 64-bit
Windows 7, and I also discovered that Cepstral has a number of their
Swift 5.1 Sapi voices ported to 64-bit Windows as well. I'm in the
process of testing them so it seems my worries were a bit prematurely
unfounded. Now, that I feel a bit stupid you all know the score.

Cheers!