well I run 32 bit win7 on a 64 bit i3 system and its ok.
probably only using half the power but oh well.
At 10:15 p.m. 1/05/2011, you wrote:
Hi Shaun,

Yeah, but you may find that hard to do. Windows 7 really does need a
new computer to run remotely decently, and here where I am all you can
buy is 64-bit machines. They don't have a 32-bit machine in sight. You
can purchase 32-bit Windows 7 upgrades for your older 32-bit
computers, but then again if your system isn't fairly new then its not
going to run as good as it should.

HTH