Hi Valiant,

Here is the problem I was having. If you have a 64-bit program, and
try to use a 32-bit voice the program will crash. For example, try to
use 64-bit Jaws with an older 32-bit voice and it will blow up in your
face big time. However, if you have a 32-bit game and use a 32-bit
voice it should work. However, as it is difficult to set a 32-bit
voice as the default under Windows 7 my G3D Engine could not change
the voice as it relied on the control pannel for changing voices
itself. So I'm definitely going to have to change that behavior to
resolve that problem.

However, I have done a bit of homework today, and found out that some
of the Cepstral voices i own do have 64-bit versions available. So
when I eventually get my new desktop, which should be 64-bit, I will
be able to install/upgrade to the 64-bit Cepstral voices at least
rather than be stuck with MS Anna only.