From: gamers-boun...@audyssey.org [mailto:gamers-boun...@audyssey.org] On
Behalf Of Bryan Peterson
Sent: Sunday, May 08, 2011 9:47 AM
To: Gamers Discussion list
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Happy Star Wars Day

Of course if he hadn't survived it's entirely possible that the Emperor
wouldn't have been defeated. Vader, or perhaps Anakin reborn would be more
accurate, was after all the one who killed the Emperor to save Luke. You
could argue the same point for Lord of the Rings, since it's entirely
possible that if Bilbo had killed Gollum in The Hobbit, or if Sam or Frodo
had done so later, that Frodo would have been unable to destroy the ring.
Heck, it's entirely possible that they might have failed even if Frodo had
succeeded in turning GOllum back to good. And he almost succeeded in that
and might have if not for Faramir. But the same principle applies in Star
Wars. If Anakin had died that day on Mostafar it's entirely possible that
the Emperor might eventually have overcome the rebels.
We are the Knights who saaaaay...Ni!