From: gamers-boun...@audyssey.org [mailto:gamers-boun...@audyssey.org] On
Behalf Of Thomas Ward
Sent: Saturday, May 07, 2011 12:49 PM
To: Gamers Discussion list
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Happy Star Wars Day

Hi Hayden,

Smile. Watch the Star Wars Clone Wars cartoons on Cartoon Network.
Ventris is often on their as one of the villains.

Now, as for reading material she is in several books. She's in Dark
Rendezvous, the Sestus Deception, , and a couple of others I can think
of. She's basically Count Dooku's apprentice. She's sent out to
perform assassinations or any other kind of dark underhanded plots
Dooku needs taken care of but doesn't want to get involved with
personally.

HTH

> Hi,
> Now that's one character I've been curious about. I've been through the
main
> starwars books (the time of Luke and Anakin Skywalker) and they mention
her
> several times without really giving a history of her aphiliations to
Dooku.