Hi Hayden,

Smile. Watch the Star Wars Clone Wars cartoons on Cartoon Network.
Ventris is often on their as one of the villains.

Now, as for reading material she is in several books. She's in Dark
Rendezvous, the Sestus Deception, , and a couple of others I can think
of. She's basically Count Dooku's apprentice. She's sent out to
perform assassinations or any other kind of dark underhanded plots
Dooku needs taken care of but doesn't want to get involved with
personally.

HTH