Hi Charles,

Yes, something like that. While there are new devs and new games
coming along to replace BSC, Draconis, DanZ Games, etc let's face it.
There is still aplace for Hunter, Troopenum, Search Party, ESP
Pinball, etc. They are, in a way, our classic games now. They are, in
a sense, like what the original NES games mean to WII gamers. You can
still get Megaman, but there is something about the originals you'll
always miss.

Cheers!