Thomas,

    I agree there will always be room to supply the nitch markets, I was just
pointing out that the options are more limited than they used to be.  Back in
what I presume to be the audio games golden age, new developers were sitting on
a huge well of game ideas.  All of the mainstream console games, board games,
and card games were ripe for the duplicating into an accessible format.  For a
long while, I'm sure the only thing slowing anyone down was the time it took to
crank the games out, and most of those were probably each their own "first" in
gaming style within the vi community.  That old well has dried up, and I agree,
mainstream sources still trickle new ideas into that old well, but it is a slow
trickle compared to the old days.

- Aprone