I've got to here those! Can you send them to me?

To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Monday, May 23, 2011 10:46 PM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] the spirit of game production - Re: bringsbackmemories - Re: Fw: BlindSoftware.comBlog Feed

Hi,

Yes, exactly. Q9 is a fun little game in part, because Philip makes
all kinds of sarcastic remarks like "that's not something I would have
done" when you jump into a pit. Plus the little argument seens between
him and Q9 is pretty funny the first time you hear them. It never
hurts to have a little humor in a game. Makes it less serious.

Back when I was working on Montezuma's Revenge I had a bunch of never
released comments in there that were pretty funny. For example, if you
fell into a lava pit you would hear a sarcastic voice ask, "have a
nice bath?" Another one I liked was when you jumped in a fire it would
ask, "what's the matter? Isn't it hot enough for you?" There were
others, but since they contained perfanity I won't repete them on
list.

Cheers!