Hi Harmony,

I think Sharon was looking for something that didn't require the use
of both ears, I.E. stereo  panning, etc as it sounds like she is deaf
or nearly deaf in at least one ear.  In a case like that Sharon might
be better off with Jim Kitchens games, but she specifically mentioned
something that is more fast action, arcade-like, and there aren't many
that don't require both years.