Hi Thomas,

Yes, and then besides people who can not do stereo panning, there are the
people who are totally deaf and thus can not play audio only games at all.  Not
so sure how plausible it would be to try to create fast paced live action games
that were text based and could be played via braille display.  I still do not
even like using text in Windows games for the fact that it can not be done so
that the text is automatically read by all screen readers like I could in dos.
And in Jaws for dos there was a key that would report row and column of the
cursor so that I could be sure to keep the text organized and looking good.  I
am not sure if I was dreaming or what, but I have the thought that someone told
me of a key like that for JFW, but I can not remember the key or who might have
told me that.

BFN

    Jim

Error - Operator out of memory!