I don't want to shove my own games at anyone, but Towers of War, Daytona, and
Lunimals can be played without needing both ears.  In Lunimals it might be a
little trickier knowing when the populations rise or fall, but other than that
I don't think there would be any problems.  Daytona especially, has a good
amount of action, so perhaps it is a good one to try.