From: gamers-boun...@audyssey.org [mailto:gamers-boun...@audyssey.org] On
Behalf Of Thomas Ward
Sent: 07 June 2011 13:14
To: Gamers Discussion list
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Other Game Ideas?

Hi Jim,

That seems to be a fairly common problem with VI gamers in general.  A
lot of the VI people I've met also have some hearing related
disabilities as well as visual ones. I myself have some trouble with
hearing, but it doesn't effect me playing games most of the time.
 However, many cases though it is serious enough to require a hearing
aid or similar. So its definitely something to think about when
creating accessible games.

Cheers!